Main purpose of the job:
The post holder will provide professional administrative support to measure the impact of the Irish FA’s women’s and girls’ football programmes and activities within the grassroots and performance environments.
Main duties and responsibilities:
1. Accurately carry out administrative duties as and when required including but not limited to, production of letters, reports, emails, filing, updating databases, website, preparing newsletter content, making bookings, and using online platforms.
2. Ensure that all relevant programme and activity information is recorded and documented for analysis by project leaders and in line with programme/funder standards and requirements.
3. Maintain all relevant financial records appropriate to the programmes such as expense claims, purchase orders and invoices and ensure the timely and accurate completion in accordance with the organisations processes and authorisations.
4. Contribute to the development of administrative systems and continuous improvement processes to improve quality and efficiency.
5. Meticulously maintain computerised databases and records used within the delivery of programmes.
6. Communicating effectively with parents, schools, clubs, and other stakeholders for the purposes of programme implementation. Football For All
7. Contribute effectively to the monitoring and evaluation processes for relevant programmes and provide reports (written and verbal) when required
8. Assist with the coordination and delivery of events and activities as agreed with the line manager.
9. Proactively participate in training and development opportunities, staff performance appraisals and reviews as required.
10. Comply with Data Protection Policy with regard to safeguarding sensitive customer information at all times.
11. Adhere to and perform the job in line with all company policies, procedures, processes and working practices, including adhering to best practice.
12. Proactively support the on-going development of the department and the Irish FA through contributing and adhering to quality management developments.
13. Perform any other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time.
This job description is not to be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. It is intended as an outline indication of the areas of activity and will be amended in the light of the changing needs of the business.
The closing date for return of completed applications is 10am on Wednesday 25 May 2022.