Under the supervision of the Detroit City FC management, interns will gain valuable,
working knowledge of the ticketing operations of DCFC and will contribute to DCFC’s sales, community outreach, and gameday duties. Interns will gain exposure to all aspects of the organization and work directly with DCFC management and staff
This internship is best suited to students seeking school credit. The internship is offered from March – September. We will work with internship participants to figure out a schedule that works best for both parties.
• Learn and assist with DCFC’s Ticket Sales and Service activities
• Assist the Ticket Sales and Service Department in the implementation of all gameday-related activities
• Assist the Ticket Sales Department in arranging community events
• Complete a project that makes an impact on the revenue generating operations of the organization, in an area of your choosing
• In a flexible and growing work environment, enjoy hands-on experience with nearly every facet of the club’s business operation
• This position will require attendance at DCFC home matches and weekly hours in the DCFC office
Additional responsibilities include assisting the club with:
• Ticket sales database building efforts
• Gameday ticket sales lead collection
• Event management
• Group sales hosting and experience coordination
• Assist corporate partnership implementation
• Organizing community outreach events
• Strong communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Sales or event experience preferred
• Soccer experience and knowledge preferred
• Availability to attend DCFC home matches
Essential Functions: This position requires the ability to lift 50 pounds, be mobile for extended periods of time and work over ten hours in a given day.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Detroit City FC is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status,
age, disability, gender identity, veteran status, height, or weight.