ON THE BALL?
To support our Regional Office in Panama, FIFA is looking to recruit a customer service and solution oriented person as a Regional Office Development Coordinator Panama, 100 (Permanent)
- Providing operational support to the Development Manager
- Supporting the implementation of the FIFA Forward programme for North America, Central America, and the Caribbean (Hispanic)
- Supporting and servicing the Member Associations Division in processing and planning FORWARD projects and other key development aspects go be presented to FIFA, fulfilling regulatory obligations
- Monitoring internal process of documentation and evaluation of project application, other components of Forward and other FIFA related initiatives across the region.
- Providing regular status reports to the direct line manager and the FIFA MA Regional Director for the Americas
- Monitoring process and advice MAs on the planning, implementation and monitoring phases of development projects
- Participating in workshops, congresses, meetings and seminars
- Enhancing the level of services, deliver in situ the needed guidance and supervise in depth the legacy and impact of each project and the correct use of the funds
- Assessing the advancement of the projects and investment on development activities in situ and provide advice to take correct measures for their continuing effective implementation.
- Acting as first source for consultation and evaluation of the project dossier to be submitted by the MA.
- University Degree, Master’s degree preferable
- Experience in development and project management and/or football administration at confederation or MA level, plus one or more of the following areas: marketing, facility management, sports infrastructure, IT and/or Finance.
- Experience in working in an international or sport environment (international organisation; NGO; international sport federation)
- Fluent language skills in Spanish and English, any other language is considered an asset
- Good sense of planning and organisation of activities, ability to set priorities
- Good competence of MS Office, social media, e-learning and web based applications
- Analytical skills to quickly assess a situation
- Excellent communication skills with ability to process and report clearly
- Reliability, trustworthiness, patience and flexibility in a fast moving landscape
- Diplomacy and integrity, respect, authenticity
- Able to quickly establish trust and good working relationships, to work collaboratively and effectively with others and to meet deadlines
- Team player, strong sense of integrity and inclusion and able to adapt to and work within diverse cultures
- Empathy and excellent listening skills
- Sociability and team spirit; sharing of information with colleagues
- Ability to motivate and positively influence change
- Willingness to relocate and travel very often
- Identification with football and FIFA
FIFA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin color, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disability, or on any other grounds.
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please click “apply” and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zurich
Only direct applications via our applicant tracking system will be considered (no agencies or applications via email/post please).