ON THE BALL?
To support our Women’s Football Division, FIFA is looking to recruit a loyal and committed person as a Professionalisation Manager, 100% (Permanent).
- Working closely with the Head of the Development Department, develop and execute women’s football projects linked to the professionalisation of the women’s game with a clear focus on the club landscape, women’s football stakeholders and the Professional Women’s Football Taskforce.
- Managing the administration of the Professional Women’s Football Task Force including communication with members, organisation and planning of meetings and correspondence and documentation.
- Overseeing the implementation of the Work Plan for the Professional Women’s Football Task Force including all working areas.
- Managing the implementation of the FIFA Women’s World Cup Club Benefits Programme including reporting and analysis.
- Supporting the implementation and delivery of the FIFA Women’s Football Club Licensing Programme.
- Supporting the publication of the FIFA Women’s Football Benchmarking Report.
- Establishing strong relationships and regular contact with women’s football stakeholders including clubs, player representative groups & confederations.
- Continually gathering, developing and monitoring research on professional women’s football in order to maintain an in depth understanding of the current landscape, both on national team and club level.
- Using the research conducted, identify and develop mechanisms and initiatives for accelerating and enhancing the professionalisation of women’s football.
- Liaising with the FIFA Football Regulatory Subdivision on a regular basis to maintain a full understanding of the work they are carrying out linked to professional football and to keep them informed of the relevant women’s football division projects.
- Working with the development team in the organisation of the development seminars/workshops, including the coordination of travel, transport, accommodation and AV.
- Office administration (including the scheduling of meetings and preparation of relevant documentation).
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Master Degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the football industry, with sound knowledge and understanding of the sector, Experience working in other sports industries will be valued
- Track record in administering and implementing projects / programmes successfully
- Ability to develop ideas for professionalisation programmes
- Able to quickly establish trust and a good working relationship with key persons inside and outside of FIFA
- Excellent English and Spanish skills, written and oral
- IT know-how (particularly valued: PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Excellent writing skills
- Proven research and analysis skills
- Administration and project management skills
- Influencing skills
- Long-term planning and coordination skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Networking abilities
- Inter-cultural competence
- Passion for women’s football
- Straightforward & honest with strong sense of integrity
- Comfortable with uncertainty, able to think on feet and adapt as needed
- Willingness to travel on short notice
FIFA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin color, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disability, or on any other grounds.
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please click “apply” and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zurich
Only direct applications via our applicant tracking system will be considered (no agencies or applications via email/post please).