On the ball?
To support our Commercial Division, FIFA is looking to recruit a customer service and solution-oriented person as a Commercial Business Analyst.
- Research and analysis: lead and assist in evaluating new business opportunities and formulating strategic business plans; provide thorough research to support ongoing projects; help analyse and form a view on a variety of internal and external business opportunities including support in legal, financial and commercial due diligence; undertake strategic studies to analyse industry trends, activities and best practices. Take initiative to present findings to the team
- Project management: take ownership of assigned tasks within different projects – develop a plan of completion, estimate time requirements and establish deadlines; project manage people and resources in order to execute projects under tight timelines
- Communication: build and develop working relationships across other operating businesses; develop high-quality communication materials to present work via presentation decks, memos or excel spreadsheets; assist in creating collateral to communicate with senior management and key stakeholders (internal and external); present findings and recommendations in a clear and concise manner to senior management
- Financial modelling: deliver monthly financial reviews to management, analyse financial performance against benchmarks and highlight risks, opportunities and insights in collaboration with the Strategy & Corporate Development team; deliver annual budgets for all elements of revenue and gross margin (including challenging/obtaining buy-in from non-finance teams on the forecast inputs and KPIs that drive financial outputs) and manage the business against those barometers; ensure annual revenue and cost budgets are re-forecasted regularly through close alignment with the Strategy & Corporate Development team; assist with financial modelling in alignment with best practice and in collaboration with the Strategy & Corporate Development team. This includes amortisation, cash-flow management and capital allocation
- Bachelor of Arts degree in business or a related field; advanced degree or Master’s in Finance or Economics preferred
- ACA qualification is a must
- Minimum three to four years’ work experience within one of the big four audit firms with experience in business strategy/modelling and financial planning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. German, French and/or Spanish a plus
- Highly analytical
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to self-manage and work with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and a can-do attitude
- Productive, proactive and flexible
- An excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with other senior stakeholders
FIFA is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disability, or any other grounds.
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic, multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please click on “Apply” and submit your application (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters) in English.
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zurich
Only direct applications via our applicant tracking system will be considered (no agencies or applications via email/post please).