On the ball?
To support our Technical Development Subdivision within the Football Branch, FIFA is looking to recruit a motivated person with strong analytical and organizational skills as an Online Academy Manager.
- Managing and further developing the online portals of the FIFA online academy with technical content for football specialists all over the world
- Participating in the overall conceptualization and further set up of the FIFA development center and the FIFA online academy to generate technical knowledge and transfer it to the different target groups (e.g. coaches, technical experts, physical coaches, academy directors, performance analysts, etc.)
- Participating in the development and implementation of strategies within the online portals
- Planning, implementation and further development of sub-projects
- Management of internal and external project and production teams (see content, technology, communication)
- Managing the technological set up and the daily operations of the online academy together with internal and external teams
- Ensuring quality within the online portals
- Master degree in physical education and/or sport management
- Technical background in football (A-License or Pro License)
- A strong professional background in the design and implementation of online and offline football training content
- Proven experience in complex IT project management and very good handling of project planning software
- Experienced in managing people in a high performance environment or international sports organisations
- Good understanding of IT processes
- Safe handling of content management systems and proven experience in the design and management of user experiences
- Excellent knowledge of English, any other FIFA language (German, Spanish or French) would be an asset
- Encouraging, independent, resilient and solution oriented person
- Very good communicator, competent interaction with multicultural stakeholders
- Willingness to travel worldwide for extended periods on a regular basis
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organization, please click “apply here” and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zurich
Only direct applications via our applicant tracking system will be considered (no agencies or applications via email/post please)