ON THE BALL?
To support our Legal & Compliance Division, FIFA is looking to recruit a customer service and solution oriented person as an Assistant, 40 % (Temporary contract of nine months)
- Assisting the Professional Football Department, supporting the Head of the Department and the rest of the team in their daily administrative activities and in the organisation of meetings, conferences and any professional football-related events
- Drafting and sending correspondence
- Reviewing and distributing incoming emails
- Coordinating and organising meetings
- Drafting PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinating administrative tasks related to FIFA’s Club Benefit Programme and FIFA Fund for Players
- Dealing with any financial matters
- Copying and archiving files
- Providing general administrative support to the department
- At least five years’ experience with good administrative background
- Strong IT skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Teams, SharePoint and Jira
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Experience in dealing with various matters and administrative tasks
- Native English speaker, fluent language skills in Spanish, German, French and/or Arabic are considered an asset
- Attention to detail and quality orientation
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Collaborative mindset and ability to support the team
- Ability to set priorities effectively
- Ability to work autonomously
FIFA is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disability, or on any other similar grounds.
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please click “apply” and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zurich
Only direct applications via our applicant tracking system will be considered (no agencies or applications via email/post please).