The role of the Women Coaches Development Expert is to efficiently coordinate UEFA’s coach development programme for women and help to increase the number of qualified female coaches, as well as to support technical development in the women’s game from different angles.
- Managing the coach mentorship programme throughout the season, including all relevant logistics;
- Handling all facets of the scholarship scheme for female coaches;
- Coordinating the creation and implementation of the UEFA women's football competence framework;
- Supporting national associations in the organisation of workshops and further education for female coaches, women’s football coaches and female coach educators;
- Organising the UEFA Conference for Women's National Team Coaches;
- Monitoring mandatory coaching qualifications in all relevant women's competitions;
- Setting up an online job centre for female Pro licence holders;
- Designing and delivering women’s football development-specific topics for the UEFA Share programme;
- Conducting women’s football development-related research (e.g. elite player pathway);
- Supporting other technical development and performance analysis activities of the unit (e.g. coach education, grassroots football and technical reports);
- Candidates must have a strong interest in women’s football development and coach education.
- 7 years in football administration in a club, national association, confederation or other sport organisation.
- Bachelor's in sport management, sport science, physical education, sport coaching or equivalent…
- English / Proficient
- Any other European language is an asset
- UEFA-endorsed coaching licence holder
- Good general football knowledge
- MS Office / Advanced
- Project Management / Proficient