On the ball?
To support our Football Technical Development Subdivision, FIFA is looking to recruit a motivating person with strong analytical and organizational skills as a Content Manager.
- Transferring technical football ideas into concrete activities and training content for the technical target groups (coaches, academy directors, technical directors, performance analysts and other specialists groups)
- Develop a strategy to distribute the main football technical messages all over the world, e.g. developing and creating technical concepts, writing storyboards and technical content, organising training sessions etc.
- Ensuring smooth and efficient cooperation with internal and external project and production teams
- Managing and further developing football technical guidelines and methodical-didactical top quality content for several target groups for the online academy and for on the field activities
- Developing and creating strategies and content for the worldwide education of football coaches and fans
- Continuous monitoring and optimizing content quality
- Bachelor in Sports or related fields and a strong technical background in football (A-Licence or Pro Licence)
- Experienced in analysing and interpreting football performance data
- Excellent skills and proven experience in editing and ghostwriting technical content
- Proven experience in (IT) project management and very good handling of project planning software
- Excellent knowledge of English, any other FIFA language (German, Spanish, French) would be an asset
- Willingness to travel worldwide for extended periods on a regular basis
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organization, please click “apply here” and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).
Fédération Internationale de Football Association, FIFA-Strasse 20, 8044 Zurich
Only direct applications via our applicant tracking system will be considered (no agencies or applications via email/post please)