The Governance & Compliance Coordinator supports the development and implementation of a modern governance and compliance programme, with a focus on UEFA financial distributions, policies and processes, as well as internal capacity building and advice/support. The coordinator also works with other divisions within UEFA.
- Supporting the audit and review process of UEFA’s financial distributions to UEFA National Associations, facilitating the planning, preparation and follow-up;
- Helping to roll out UEFA’s annual risk assessment procedure;
- Peer-reviewing relevant good-governance instruments in other sectors, e.g. not-for profit and private sectors, and make recommendations to UEFA;
- Supporting UEFA’s internal audit function;
- Helping to revise policies and procedures for the general operation of UEFA’s compliance programme, for example in relation to conflicts of interest, due diligence, gifts and hospitality;
- Providing support for other divisions on governance and compliance issues;
- Preparing presentations, liaising with colleagues and providing administrative support.
Profile Experience required:
- Minimum 3-4 years' experience in a comparable role
- Bachelor's degree and ideally an additional qualification in business management, economics, finance, governance or any related discipline
- English / Proficient - Any other European languages would be an asset
- MS Office / Proficient
- Excellent organisational, analytical and administrative skills
- Teamwork, resilience and intercultural competence