We have an exciting opportunity to work as part of our Distribution Centre (DC) Administration Team to provide centralised efficient and effective administration support to all DC functions and interacting with the wider Merchandising team.
What will you be doing?
- Carrying out all administration tasks related to Retail Store deliveries.
- Undertaking all administration tasks related to customer/ecommerce orders and returns.
- Liaising with internal departments, responding and actioning any Store delivery/ecommerce queries.
- Carrying out all administration relating to management of DC stock, including booking in deliveries and updating stock files for goods inwards and any stock movements.
- Data entry too support with the production of KPIs and timesheets.
- Supporting with stock takes for ecommerce and stores.
- Raising and receipting purchase orders and coordinating stationery orders for DC based departments.
- Running and circulating internal stock reports to key stakeholders.
- Any other administration tasks to support the Distribution Centre and wider Merchandising teams.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful, you will have a proven administration background preferably with previous experience within a stock control or retail environment. You will be analytical and with great troubleshooting skills when dealing with stock investigations.
You will have good organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and the ability to work to and meet deadlines. You`ll have strong verbal and written communication skills with a "can do" approach and have the flexibility to work within our operational administration team, but also support our centralised administration team.
Why should you apply?
This is a full-time permanent role working 35 hours per week on a 5 from 7 days basis. Your main base will be our Distribution Centre in Whiston.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme.
You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football - providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitment.
Liverpool Football Club was founded in 1892 and is one of the world’s most historic and famous football clubs.
Honours include19 League Titles, seven FA Cups, eight League Cups, six European Cups, three UEFA Cups, four European Super Cups, 15 Charity Shields and the FIFA Club World Cup.
As a socially responsible Club, Liverpool FC is proud of its heritage and plays a proactive role in its communities through its official charity, Liverpool FC Foundation, which helps children and families in Merseyside and beyond, and the Red Neighbours programme, which creates events and experiences specifically aimed at improving the lives of those living in and around the Anfield area (L4, L5 and L6).
Liverpool FC is a global brand and works with leading edge commercial partners around the world providing unparalleled commercial opportunities.