Business & Commercial
Products & Apparel
Playermaker is an award-winning sports technology company. Transforms footwear into smart wear, driving athletes forward with sport-specific data. Developers of the #1 wearable device for football. Playermaker tracks, analyses, and visually presents key technical, tactical, and physical player performance and is validated by more than 180 elite teams and academies around the world.
Based in Tel-Aviv, London, and Miami, a hyper-growth startup with amazing work atmosphere, looking for sports passionate talents.
We are looking for a Product Manager to be responsible for the planning & execution throughout the product life cycle. The Product Manager will report directly to the VP of Product.
• Identify business, customers & end-users needs and translate them into product requirements.
• Write clear technical product requirements, for well-defined user stories
• Align with teams to make sure you oversee ongoing themes & features development according to prioritization, including bugs handling.
• Research and collect stakeholders’ feedback to further test, learn and improve our products.
• B.Sc or above in computer science, software engineering or similar background (technical background)
• At least 4 years of product management job in the high-tech environment, working hand-by-hand with Product/UX/UI staff and dev teams in an agile environment.
• Proven experience defining and launching successful B2C products (diverse experience, including B2B products (data/analytics products preferred).
• Extensive mastery with JIRA
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (specifications, user stories, and system flow).
• Diverse experience with dev environments –native mobile Apps & Web systems.
• Skilled in SQL and data queries (preferred).
• Experience with Data, BI, and Analytics platforms (as well as tools such as Google Analytics, Mix Panel, Power BI, Sisense. Tableau…)