• Role will be to supervise operations at assigned Fan ID Service Centre’s.
• Understanding and then handling Back Of House and Front OF House Operations.
• Direct volunteers and volunteer operations (preparing lanyards clips and holders), fan assignment and queueing order, and Fan ID card sorting / printing / running.
• Manage Host Country Platform solution provider and track all software bugs, glitches, errors, and support levels and report them formally through various means of communications.
• Manage hardware solutions providers and ensure card stacking at all time, ribbons level, counter/floor support, cameras battery power levels, scanners, and overall hardware functionality / business continuity.
• Manage all other contractors including but not limited to queuing systems and or subcontractors of all the aforementioned as necessary to ensure fluidity at these centers.
• Manage fans on a case by case bases and work with security and spectators services to manage them as necessary should the case require.
• Must adhere to identified KPIs and manage the center inflow and outflow as necessary and seek approval for key challenges in proper manner.
• Executing laid out plans, Quality Control, Monitoring and Control. Stakeholder Management, Resources Management, Scope Management, Risk Management, Time Management, Communications Management. Problem Solving, Resourcefulness, Conflict Resolution, Customer Service Orientation, Leadership, Organizing Activities, Following through, and must be continuous Improvement Focused. Must have good team work skills, communications, and interpersonal skills.
• Capable of working under pressure, good analytical and decision making skills. Quick learner with capacity to lead and follow instructions with discipline, focus, mental presence, and attention to detail.
• Comfortable with technology (hardware and software) – MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as general Applications / IT literacy.
- Minimum 12-15 years of relevant experience
- Events experience
- Preferably a Bachelors/University Degree in Information Technology
- Multilingual: English, Arabic, and French (preferred