Barnes FC is coming back! Be part of long-term ambitious plan and be ready to step in to put 6th oldest club in England where it belongs. The club will be playing with Adult Men team in season 2022/23 under Surrey FA county competition (step 8 of English football)
The assistant manager's responsibilities include:
Essential qualifications, skills, and abilities
· FA Coaching qualification Level 1 minimum
- Ideally SW London based - non-UK applications cannot be accepted
· First Aid & Safeguarding Certifications
· FA DBS Certification
· Effective communication skills
· Leadership qualities
· The ability to manage, oversee and motivate a team of coaches.
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate about football coaching
Schedule for season 2022/23:
- June / July 2022 (2 trial matches for selection of players)
- Pre-season 5 weeks (August 2022) - 8 hours per week (two trainings plus one match per week including preparation and review time)
- Season Sep 22 - May 23 (22 matches + cup games) - 8 hours a week (training plus one match per week including preparation and review time)
This is volunteer role. The club will provide coaching kits, equipment and benefits such as deals / vouchers from sponsors.