Be a part of long-term ambitious plan and be ready to step in to put 6th oldest club in England where it belongs. The club will be playing with Adult Men team under Surrey FA county competition (step 8 of English football)
The coach's responsibilities include:
Essential qualifications, skills, and abilities
· FA Coaching qualification Level 1 minimum
- Ideally SW London based - non-UK applications cannot be accepted
· First Aid & Safeguarding Certifications
· FA DBS Certification (if not valid club will apply for candidate)
· Effective communication skills
· Leadership qualities
· The ability to manage, oversee and motivate a team of coaches.
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate about football coaching
Schedule for reminder of 2022/23 season:
Schedule for 2023/24 season:
This is volunteer role. The club will provide coaching kits, equipment and benefits such as deals / vouchers from sponsors.