We have an exciting opportunity for two experienced Hospitality Executives to join the Hospitality & Catering department at NUFC.
We currently have one full time, permanent vacancy and one full time, fixed term (10 month) vacancy.
We are looking for someone with experience in sales, ideally within the hospitality industry, who is proactive, has great customer service skills and capable of effective account management.
The role involves securing hospitality sales through new and existing customer bases, providing exceptional levels of customer service to all clients.
This is a fantastic and immediately available opportunity to join our Newcastle United family.
Secure hospitality sales through new and existing customer bases and provide exceptional levels of customer service to all clients. Support the Hospitality Manager with a range of tasks to ensure the effective day-to-day running of the Hospitality department.
• Maintain full knowledge of hospitality packages to generate sales with existing and new customer bases, upselling where the opportunity presents;
• Engage with all single match clients post event, identifying business development opportunities;
• Sell, coordinate and deliver the Mascot experience before and during matchdays;
• Process sales on the Club’s chosen ticketing system (SRO);
• Maintain and update the client records management (CRM) records on SRO;
• Secure contract renewals, upsell Hospitality and other More than a Match opportunities of assigned hospitality clients through effective account management;
• Ensure that website enquires are responded to in a timely manner;
• Utilise the Club’s customer database to identify and engage with prospective clients in order to develop a sales pipeline of new customers;
• Provide exceptional standards of account management to all clients;
• Produce a weekly activity report of sales;
• Matchday duties, as required on the day, to include exceptional standards of account management of assigned hospitality clients such as; mascots or single match clients, building relationships and exploring further sales opportunities;
• Assist with the delivery of non-matchday events;
• Any other reasonable duties.
• Perform duties with due regard to club policies and procedures and legislative requirements at all times;
• Ensure implementation of the clubs health & safety, safeguarding, welfare and equality policies to create a safe working environment for all;
• Ensure working practices are compliant with relevant legislation and data protection legislation and/or general data protection regulations (GDPR) requirements;
• Undertake continuous professional development (CPD) training and/or additional training as identified or as required.
QUALIFICATION & TRAINING
• GCSE English & Maths at grade C or above.
• Sales qualification / training;
• Educated to degree level in a related field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a similar sales role;
• Good account management & customer service skills;
• Strong networking skills;
• Strong administrative skills;
• Excellent communication, organisation and planning skills;
• The ability to deliver results in a multi-tasking environment whilst working under pressure;
• Competent in Microsoft Office packages.
Over 2 years’ experience working in a similar sales role;
• Experience in sales negotiation;
• Experience in contract renewals;
• Experience working in a similar environment.
CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK REQUIREMENT
This role requires a criminal records check (CRC) deemed suitable by the Club, at the following level; Basic Where a role requires a CRC this must be obtained by the Club. The requirement of a CRC for this role is due to responsibilities relating to children under the age of 18 years and/or adults at risk of harm