To assist and support the Museum & Stadium Tour Manager in ensuring that the visitor experience at Wolves Museum is of high quality. To provide educational yet entertaining tours of the Museum, Molineux Stadium or any other areas of interest within the club.
• Conduct guided tours of both the Wolves Museum and Molineux Stadium
• Communicating facts and anecdotes related to Wolves and its rich history
• Being able to field guest questions and be able to assist with enquiries.
• Monitoring guest safety
• To gather feedback from customers and report to Museum & Stadium Tour Manager
• Complying with the club’s policies and Health & Safety procedures
• Promote the club’s values
• Consistently work towards championing diversity & equality within the club
• Undertake any such tasks that may be reasonably expected
• Maintain professional conduct at all times
• Museum & Stadium Tour Manager
• General Public
• Museum Hosts
Closing Date - Sunday 24th October, 5pm