The Partnership Sales Executive will be responsible for identifying, contacting, and securing new Partners for the Club. With a strong focus on our Global and Principal Partnership assets, the Partnership Sales Executive will be responsible for building a comprehensive and robust sales pipeline and managing the full sales process from initial cold contact, through to the negotiation of rights, and ultimately securing sales.
The Partnership Sales Executive will also be required to proactively build relationships with existing commercial customers with a view to increasing revenue across the Club’s Partnership Programme.
The role will require the ability to work autonomously, identifying and developing new business via independent research as well as contacting prospects identified by the Partnerships Analyst and other members of the Partnerships Team. Securing meetings, building compelling business proposals, and presenting these to senior decision makers will be a crucial part of this role.
There will also be a requirement to host and network with potential partners at home matches.
Whilst ultimate budget responsibility remains with the Head of Partnerships, the Partnership Sales Executive will be responsible for meeting and exceeding targets and objectives as set by the Head of Partnerships and the Partnership Sales Manager.
The role will include the need to deliver sales and incremental revenues across the Club’s Partnership Programme, as well as meeting and exceeding business development targets as set by the Head of Partnerships.
• Developing prospects by identifying potential partners, contacting relevant decision makers, securing initial meetings, delivering Club presentations, and shaping partnership proposals with a view to negotiating partnership rights securing sales
• Identify, target and generate new partnership opportunities through lead sourcing, cold calling, email outreach, and networking
• Deliver a strong sales pipeline and commercial income across the Club’s Partnership programme, focusing on Principal and Global Partnerships
• Work closely with the Partnerships Activation Manager and other members of the Partnerships Team to ensure professional delivery & activation of Partnership rights, thereby maximising retention and renewals
• Negotiate terms in order to secure profitable and deliverable Partnership contracts
• Weekly reporting of pipeline and sales performance to the Partnership Sales Manager
• Compliance with Club policies
• Compliance with the Club’s health and safety procedures
• Compliance with the Club’s safeguarding policies
• To promote the Club’s values
• To work consistently to embed equality & diversity into the Club
• To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected
• To maintain professional conduct at all times
Partnership Sales Manager – Reporting directly to the Partnership Sales Manager, the Partnership Sales Executive will be responsible for reporting accurate forecasts, pipeline progression and weekly sales activity Partnerships Analyst – Requirement to work closely with the
Partnerships Analyst on market research, building leads lists, and identifying target sectors. The Partnerships Analyst will also help build data and insights for partnership proposals
Partnerships Activation Manager – Work closely to ensure Partner’s commercial rights are delivered in line with contracts
Co-ordinating possible partnership rights and inventory with members of the Partnerships Team as well as the Head of Partnerships
Closing Date - Tuesday 26th October, 5pm