The role of the Health & Wellbeing Activator will be to play a supporting role in maximising the charity’s health related offerings. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting delivery and administration of numerous new and existing health related activities. Based at Adams Park, the home of Wycombe Wanderers FC, WWSET is a thriving charity that exists to educate, motivate, and inspire the local community using the power of sport and the brand of Wycombe Wanderers Football Club.
Job Purpose To contribute to the health of the local community by supporting the development and delivery of Wycombe Wanderers Sports & Education Trust (WWSET) heath programmes, and extending the reach of WWSET to sections of the community who would benefit the most. Main Duties: - Act as advocate for WWSET and our network in promoting our reach and ability to improve the health of the communities we serve. - Contribute to delivering and developing one or more Health and Wellbeing programme(s). - Develop creative ways to promote and market the project to engage participants to meet the intended
programme outcomes. - Build positive relationships with participants to recruit, engage and retain them on the programme(s) -
Establish effective and reliable referral relationships with a variety of partners including social prescribing link workers, mental health services, GPs and voluntary organisations.
- Collect and provide data for project reporting.
- Support the WWSET efforts to develop connections to other likeminded organisations.
- Conduct quality assurance checks and feedback findings to line manager.
- Work with the WWSET marketing and communications function to create ways to share news about our health programme(s).
- Undertake other tasks and duties commensurate with the level of the post and as agreed and directed.
- Attend relevant training courses and commit to relevant continual professional development.
- Comply with all necessary policies and procedures of WWSET.