We are looking for a voluntary First Team Manager to lead the Cheshunt FC Women coaching team.
Cheshunt FC Women are recruiting an enthusiastic and motivated individual to lead the coaching team at Cheshunt FC Women and be an integral part of the future growth and progress of the Women and Girls’ pathway. Last year Cheshunt FC Women were promoted to Division One South of the Eastern Region Women’s Football League.
Job Title: Cheshunt FC Women First Team Manager
Reporting To: Cheshunt FC Women Committee, Club Secretary and Club Chairman
Location: Matches are played on Sundays with training on Tuesday and Thursday nights at our 3G complex at Cheshunt Football Club. Travel will be required for away matches.
Salary: This role is voluntary. There may be the opportunity for the successful candidate to coach women and girls’ development centres at the club (such as Wildcats programmes) on a paid basis
Duties will include:
• To manage all on and off field football activities for the Women’s First Team, ensuring that all players and staff are provided with coaching and technical support to enable the team to compete and perform at the highest level.
• To ensure we have a competitive squad of players with a desire to succeed to their full potential, including being responsible for the recruitment and selection of players
• Oversee all coaching at training and lead the team on matchdays with the support of the coaching staff
• Foster and create a strong team bond and performance culture within the team and wider workforce
• To work within an equal opportunities’ framework
• To work with staff at Cheshunt FC to support the wider Women and Girls pathway
• To ensure clubs policies and standards are adhered to by all staff and players
• Represent the Club at relevant League Competition meetings where other representatives are not capable
Cheshunt Football Club is an award winning community football club based in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire. The senior men and women teams compete in step 3 (Isthmian Premier) and step 6 (Eastern Region Women's League Div 1) respectively of the football league pyramid.
Matches are played in our 2,000 capacity stadium with training on our adjoining 3G complex. Planning permission was recently granted for a major redevelopment of the ground to provide a new stadium and sports village (read more here).
The club was formed around 1880 and was re-established after the war in 1946. It has grown to become one of the leading football clubs in the Borough of Broxbourne in terms of the number and range of teams provided and the facilities offered. The Club has over 40 teams playing under the Cheshunt FC banner, ranging from the senior male and female teams to the grass roots youth, disability and walking football teams.
The club is an accredited Disability Confident Committed employer, is a hub for local business and community organisations too and participates in the wider promotion of sport within the community.
The club lives by its motto ‘One Community. One Club.’