West Ham United Women Performance Analyst Internship
Must be a FULL-TIME student – This position is exclusively open to sandwich course undergraduates or full-time post-graduate students.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at West Ham United Women Football Club of the English Women’s Super League for an aspiring performance analyst.
We are offering an internship on a season long basis for 2021-2022 for a full-time student to support the Analysis Department at our Training Ground Facility at Chadwell Heath.
• Filming of all Home Matches and Training
• Assist with Pre-match technical/tactical analysis of opposition
• Assist with Post-Match Tasks
• Sharing of relevant video with staff and players
• Assist in maintaining and improvement of databases
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas:
- Essential (E) Desirable (D) Trainable (T)
• A good level of football knowledge (E)
• Ability to maintain quality and attention to detail (E)
• Ability to work under their own initiative and organise time (E)
• Excellent presentation and communication skills (E)
• Excellent IT Skills both Mac & Windows
• Experience using analytical software (Hudl Sportscode, Power Bi, R, Tableau) (D)
• Flexible and able to work unsociable hours (E)
• Football coaching qualifications – (D)
Application deadline: Sunday 19th September 2021
Established in 1895. West Ham United Football Club are steeped in Football culture, having homed some of the greatest players in English Football, including 1966 World Cup heroes Geoff Hurst & Bobby name - to name but a few. Whilst the majority of their history was based in The Boleyn Ground - more famously known as Upton Park - in 2016 they moved to the London Stadium, originally constructed as the home of the 2012 Olympic games. West Ham United can now boast one of the most advanced stadiums in the country, offering their support (and staff) some of the best facilities in the country.