Manage and support the HC ICT Network Infrastructure
Responsible for the monitoring and management of all Network Infrastructure.
• Lead the IT Incident Management, IT Request Fulfilment, IT Service Asset Management, IT Service Level Management for the Networking Services
• Lead and Guide the network services team members on day to day tasks and activities
• Lead the supplier while delivering their respective services
• Serve as an escalation point for all the support staff and end users
• Single point of contact (SPOC) for the support staff and Venue Technology Manager
• Develop relationships with clients and key business stakeholders,
• Effectively communicate with clients,
• Escalate issues for timely resolution,
• Manage client requests to resolution,
• Provide single point of contact for user escalations and concerns, ensuring that any issue is resolved with the expectations of the user.
• Dispatch request to appropriate second level support groups according to procedures.
• Monitor the progress of cases up to fixed resolved status and all aspects of Inbox Management.
• Provide input to update Service Desk Knowledge Base – ensure that you refer to this for any recent updates.
• Prepares and maintains technical documentation to guide network users, and to assist with the on-going operation, maintenance, and development of the network.
• Drives problems to resolution, handling multiple complex issues simultaneously while effectively communicate and engage cross functional technical peers.
• Supports implementation/deployment of network enhancements or new network designs.
• Assists peers and utilises software and hardware tools to identify and diagnose problems and factors affecting network performance.
• Define procedures for system and component installation, acceptance testing and install proactive maintenance activities
• Coordinates problem resolution, creates problem record, determines severity and prioritization classification,
• Evaluates, and recommends hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment to enhance the performance of network design and systems
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
Extensive experience in leading IT Network Support Team and relevant technical knowledge of Networking such as Wired Networks, Wireless Networks and external networks including routing protocols i.e. OSPF, BGP and MPLS in routing/switching/security/& Wireless technologies
Expertise with interconnectivity services ie MDF, and IDF in a heterogeneous model
Operates following security policies, procedures and standards to manage consistent products and services
Experience with deploying VCE technology and configurations