Leadership & Management
In this demanding role, you will be required to commission and deliver a range of premium quality content that appeals to the Premier League's international fan base while complementing content published by our member Clubs.
You will play an integral role in the development of the Premier League's digital content strategy in a role that involves, but is not limited to, the following duties:
• Fulfilling the creative role within a dynamic and busy digital team, bringing flair, passion and practical solutions to engage a growing global audience
• Identifying and evaluating new opportunities and seeking creative ways to improve the existing content mix
• Utilising an extensive contacts network to commission audio-visual and social assets and manage the delivery process through to publication alongside the Managing Editor
• Performing QA on commissioned content, routine features and creative assets to ensure the Premier League's exacting standards are met and maintained
• Working closely with the Managing Editor on best practice for the delivery of complex messages via our digital channel
• Collaborating with the Digital & Creative team at Premier League Productions to ensure world-class content is delivered to our broadcast licensees and exploited on our owned and operated channels where possible
• Supporting the Communications department to promote the good work the Premier League does in local communities, with partners and member Clubs, via our platform and social media channels
• Taking a lead role in gathering digital business requirements from internal departments for new projects or events, liaising with the Head of Digital Operations to devise appropriate digital solutions and overseeing delivery to meet objectives
• Establishing excellent relationships with Commercial Partners to capitalise on opportunities to activate and offer further support to their sponsorship throughout the year
• Working closely with agencies responsible for localisation in our key markets, understanding the nuances of cultural context
• Educated to degree level with experience of commissioning, creating and editing digital content
• Proven experience of managing a result-based content strategy
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to schedule and prioritise multiple work streams effectively
• Understanding of rights frameworks, copyright and their implications for creating content
• A motivated, proactive and ambitious individual with exceptional communication skills
• Collaborative and open-minded team player with the confidence to deal with senior internal and external figures
• Keen football fan with a solid knowledge of the Premier League's structure and context in the industry
• Excellent and adaptable writing ability
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to demonstrate creative vision and identify innovative solutions
• Experience of playing Fantasy Premier League
Our competitive range of benefits includes:
Private medical insurance
Permanent health insurance
Subsidised gym membership
Mental health support
Cycle to work scheme
Season ticket loan
Discounts with commercial partners
Access to match day tickets
About The Premier League
The Premier League is the top tier of England’s football pyramid, which produces some of the most competitive and compelling football in the world. With our Clubs, we use the power and popularity of the competition to inspire fans, communities and partners in the UK and across the world.
We bring people together from all backgrounds and we are a competition for everyone, everywhere – available to watch in 880 million homes in 188 countries.
The Premier League head office is based in central London and the organisation delivers across a range of roles, including football, coach development, community, youth development, safeguarding, broadcast, commercial, communications, digital, finance, legal, marketing and policy.
Work at the Premier League varies greatly and we are committed to delivering equality, diversity and inclusion across the organisation. We look for people who excel at what they do and would be a positive fit for the organisation, regardless of their background.