To process sales enquiries for the Stadium and to actively work as part of the team to increase and enhance revenues.
To achieve agreed KPIs and targets by proactively selling the facilities by various techniques and always aiming to meet customer needs and exceed customer expectations.
To consistently ensure the highest standards of accurate and timely customer, staff and management information.
To ensure all sales administration is accomplished effectively & accurately in order to provide a seamless handover to the operations team.
• Be an active team member sharing ideas and participating in team spirit, and be loyal to and supportive of colleagues including any temporary members of staff
• Achieve performance objectives and set KPI’s specific to role. Participate in regular reviews and appraisals in line with management standards
• Give full co-operation to any colleague requiring assistance in prompt, caring and helpful manner
• Develop strong working relationships with key members of catering team.
• Undertake training and development identified as required in reviews • Attend internal meetings as required
• To provide outstanding customer service
• Process enquiries & proposals, providing best value options to customers while maximising sales opportunities, within agreed response times to all web based, email and phone enquiries accurately and within brand guidelines
• Follow-up enquiries & proposals within agreed timescales and customer preferred method, arrange customer site inspections where applicable in order to close sale
• Provide direct liaison with customer and suppliers ensuring clear communications of each party’s needs and expectations
• Maintain accurate records of enquiry source and report and communicate new business leads to General Manager.
• Maintain excellent product knowledge at all times
• Record accurately all customer profile and booking information making full use of the appropriate systems
• Be aware and adhere with statutory, legal and company requirements for:
• Report all maintenance issues and hazards as in the company health and safety manual • Demonstrate best working practices in all duties and comply with company manuals • Contribute ideas for the Sales and Marketing plan.
• Achieve appointment score
• Achieve target score for customer satisfaction surveys
• Participate in sales promotions and applicable familiarisation trips
• Be aware of competitor activities & industry trends
• Achieve personal goals and objectives identified in reviews
• Follow all Club Policies, such as Equality & Diversity, Health & Safety, Safeguarding, Anti-Corruption & Bribery and GDPR.
• Make suggestions to improve the working environment and contribute to positive employee relations within your area of work and Swansea City Football Club as a whole.
• To take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and other employees and members of the public who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work.
• To comply with all aspects of the Swansea City Football Club Health and Safety Policy and Arrangements, to enable the Company to perform its civil and statutory obligations in relation to Health & Safety.
• Ensure effective communication within your work team and across Swansea City whilst actively offering support and guidance as necessary.
• At least 1 years’ experience within a similar industry (stadia, hotel, large venue).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer literate and confident in MS Excel; Word and Outlook
• Ability to inspire customer trust and confidence
• Ability to deal both on the phone and in electronic communications effectively with clients and venues and to gain support of internal colleagues
• Passionate about hospitality, sales and customer service
• Ability to multi-task, think fast and to deliver solutions to customer requirements
• Flexible and forward thinking to anticipate problems before they arise
• Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines
• Creative in thinking and approach
• Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
• A “can-do” attitude
The closing date for this vacancy will be 24th August 2021 at 5pm