We are looking to recruit Camera Operatives to support the filming, editing and analysis of sports events across the (North West/Midlands/South East) region. Successful candidates will support our work with clients from elite to grassroots level, providing high quality filming services and, where required, post-match editing and analysis of match footage. You will receive full training in the use of our 23ft HI-POD camera mast systems, as well as standard tripod set-ups, including the different filming techniques required for tactical and broadcast-style footage. The role will require evening and weekend work, as well as access to a car.
Depending on the requirements of individual clients, you will be responsible for:
· Set up and use of the HI-POD camera mast system and standard tripod system.
· Capture of high-quality, consistent footage in line with client requirements (e.g. tactical/broadcast style).
· Provision of live feed for live match analysis.
· Provision of live stream and commentary.
· Stitching of footage and upload to our (or the client’s) online video sharing platform immediately after the game.
· Preparation of match highlights using video editing software.
· Overlay of motion graphics and/or commentary to footage.
· Provision of match analysis.
· Preparation of individual player clips.
Skills & Abilities
· a passion for sport.
· a positive, proactive attitude.
· full UK driving licence with access to transport (large enough to transport the HI-POD).
· evening and weekend availability.
· access to own laptop and internet.
· experience of sports filming
· experience of video editing and access to own editing software
· up to date DBS check.
How to apply (CV and covering letter): To register your interest in this role, please send a covering e-mail and up to date CV to jobs@FilmMyMatch.com
Established in 2012, FilmMyMatch uses the latest technology (including elevated camera mast systems and mobile broadcast technology) to capture the excitement and passion of live sporting events and showcase the talent that exists from grassroots to elite level.
We provide the opportunity for organisations and teams at all levels to improve performance and engagement via four core services areas: FILMING:
Our professional camera operators and specialist 23ft HI-POD camera mast systems enable us to provide the optimum view of any match, from park pitches to professional arenas. The equipment is mobile and can be used at any facility, providing footage that can be kept as a unique memento of a match or used as a superb coaching tool.
We can personalise the footage we capture to provide a range of bespoke editing services including highlights, player clips, compilation videos and promotional videos.
Our team of in-house analysts use the latest software to analyse footage and provide key statistics and data that enable teams to improve performance via the coaching process.
We use mobile broadcast technology to stream games live using multiple 4G networks, delivering a reliable stream from any venue without the need for an internet connection.
We have provided filming and broadcast services to a wide range of sports organisations in the last 8 years. Some examples and testimonials from organisations and events we have worked with recently which are relevant to this proposal can be found in Annexes A and B. In summary, these include: