Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way coaches, athletes and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way.
We’re looking for a Web Developer with experience building modern, standards-compliant, responsive HTML/CSS front-end interfaces to join our in-house marketing department. This role will contribute to ongoing development, optimization and maintenance of Hudl’s customer-facing web properties.
You will work closely with the rest of the web team, our brand designers, content producers and marketing managers to plan and implement new features, create landing pages, conduct audits for bug fixes and address them and in general support various marketing campaigns.
- Proactive. You do not wait for team members to come to you with problems and proactively think about how technology can help drive conversions and foster engagement.
- Organized. Documentation and knowledge-sharing is a primary function of this role.
- Analytical. No decision is purely subjective. You provide data for your solutions.
- Flexible. You’ll be pulled in many directions, but are up to the challenge.
- Use HTML and CSS to create modern, responsive page layouts.
- Author and maintain CMS templates in Twig.
- Plan and build CMS-driven pages and features.
- Build and maintain optimized mobile/desktop experiences.
- Be sensitive to web accessibility best-practices.
- Implement SEO best-practices.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage your own schedule and understand priorities.
- Are well-written and well-spoken.
- Treat you like an adult. We will trust you to get the work done and take a break when you need it. Use your unlimited vacation when and how you want, including extended parental leave for both moms and dads.
- Give you what you need. We will supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. We promise you'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.