PlayerMaker is the ultimate performance insight product for football teams.
We are a growing start-up located in Tel Aviv (6 min walk from the train).
We have a young and amazing work atmosphere and we are looking for passionate and creative people who like to work as a team and are good at making things happen.
We are now looking for an Angular Frontend Developer to join our super talented software team. The senior developer will lead future development and be responsible for improving our development standards and methodologies in the frontend areas.
- Design and build next-generation web applications with a focus on the client.
- Develop features in Angular 9
- Analyze requirements, Prepare Designs, Develop and Maintain our platform.
- Research new technologies and take our product forward to the future.
- Work closely with other engineers, product, and algorithm team to create new capabilities.
- Design-build and work on creating standards and development methodologies.
- Take part in the development and code review team member's tasks.
Job Requirements :
- 4 Years of Experience in web applications development
- 3 Years of Experience working with Angular 2+ and typescript
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent background from technological army units
- You need to be dedicated, independent, problem solver, and a self-learner.
- Experience working in an agile methodology (preferable scrum).
- Experience in leading feature development.
- Experience working with modern CI/CD technologies Dockers, CloudFront, s3.
- Experience building web applications.
- Experience working with Storybook and other best practices.