Job Title: Marketing Content Analyst
Preferably South West UK-based (commutable to Bath), but UK remote working considered. Must have a current valid UK work permit.
StatsBomb is growing fast. Our Marketing team is growing too. We believe one of the best ways to engage with our audiences and generate leads for the business is through intelligent and insightful content.
StatsBomb has the most detailed football data available in the industry and we’re looking for a football data analyst to help us shout about it. We are looking for someone who gets excited about the things our data can do for our b2b customers and the football analytics community. We already work with some of the biggest clubs and federations in the world with more being added to our client list each month.
You’ll be a creative thinker, full of ideas and have a passion for telling stories with our data. You’ll need to be a credible football analyst (we’ll want to see your work in action) who understands the nuances in data interpretation and if you have experience in content marketing or journalism too, that will be a plus.
- You’re an analyst with a strong understanding of the concepts and methods of football analytics and the data landscape
- You can demonstrate using football data to tell engaging stories via digital channels
- You’ll be used to working in football and understand the intricacies and challenges our customers face and most importantly, what makes them sit up and take notice
- You have at least 2 years experience in creating football analytics content, ideally in a marketing context
- You understand how to use football data to unearth insights that can be used in marketing campaigns, helping to grow the StatsBomb brand
- You understand the basic principles of marketing campaigns (especially digital and social) and have a passion for producing great content, words and videos
- You love new ideas and thinking and can bring your own to the table
- Ability to commit to deadlines but also be comfortable with new ideas and change
- A strong attention to detail, be highly organised with a passion for accuracy
- An understanding of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, CRM systems and WordPress
- A strong communicator, fluent in English (written and verbal), multiple languages will be a plus
- To work with the Head of Marketing, Creative Department and other key stakeholders to create valuable, engaging marketing content that helps drive leads and positive ROI
- To help idea generation and plan campaigns centred around key marketing themes and product releases throughout the year
- To translate detailed white papers from our data science team on new analytical models into engaging marketing content
- To help produce the StatsBomb monthly newsletters
- To update and manage marketing calendars
- Help to report on campaign performance when required