A National League North club wishes to recruit Scouts on a casual basis, to watch football in England and produce scouting reports.
This is a voluntary position and no expenses will be given, but it provides a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working for a semi-professional football club. As the role is a casual one, games will be assigned on an ad-hoc basis depending on location of the scout which can be accepted or declined, a ticket will be provided for each game.
The successful candidate will complete detailed scouting reports on opposition teams, as well as to help identify potential players.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1 year of football experience.
• Knowledge of non league football
• Experience or background as a football Scout
• Self-motivated and committed
• A strategic planner, organiser and co-ordinator
• Confident with the ability to work independently and as part of a successful team
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
• Computer literate
• Ability to work to tight deadlines