The player activation executive will support and assist the Football Commercial Manager. Facilitating the administration and organisation of all the player activities outside the football pitch, making sure they are smoothly and successfully completed.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (Play Your Part):
- Responsible for planning the men's team, women's team, academy and ambassadors activities calendar.
- Liaising with the football department for monitoring and coordinating all football schedules and making sure all calendar changes are updated in a timely fashion,
- Organising and implementing the execution of open training at the Cobham grounds.
- Responsible for the management of all admin processes involving players, ambassadors and intermediaries (such as Purchase Orders, Invoices, appointment scheduling etc.)
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- As and when required assist the Football Commercial Manager on the ground with players filming and shooting, and the organising of events.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE (Here to Win):
- Develops and nurtures a healthy, professional and proactive relationship with all stakeholders. while developing positive relationships with internal departments, football management staff, Club Ambassadors, external clients (including player representatives).
- Ensure that football management staff, the Club's commercial team, Marketing team, special events team, hospitality team and the Club's communications team are kept informed of pending requirements in good time and with a high level of detail.
- Maintain a regular and updated log of all player activity, providing all information required by internal departments, including commercial, legal and finance.
- Ensure world class client servicing to all internal departments and external clients.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Microsoft Basics (Excel, Word).
- Fluent in English and a minimum of one other European language (preferably French, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian).
- Demonstratable success working in a highly pressurised environment.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Good communication skills being a calm and professional individual who works well under pressure and with high profile talent.
- Diligent and detail orientated.
- Willing to work between locations and to be flexible with working hours (including working weekends with possible international travel).
- A proven team player.