To help the Club meet all its football regulatory duties with a focus on providing administrative and operational support to the Academy
1. To ensure the Academy comply with all EFL rules regarding the delivery of the Academy Performance Plan (APP)
2. To assist in ensuring the Club meets all of its regulatory duties
3. To be the Health & Safety Lead on all Risk Assessments within the Academy
• To co-ordinate all arrangements for the Academy games program including referees, match day comms, transport and submission of results to the relevant football authorities
• To support the Football Governance Manager in ensuring that the Club comply with all of its duties.
• To lead the weekly Academy Operational Meetings
• To manage the registration of all Academy players through IFAS and the PMA
• To co-ordinate any Academy events such as Match Days / Parents Evenings / Inductions etc.
• To manage the support of the Academy Management Team (AMT) for all Technical Board and AMT Meetings
• To ensure all health & safety matters related to the Academy are up to date and recorded on the Pyramid platform.
• To provide cover for the Football Governance Manager
• To provide administrative support to the Academy staff as and when appropriate
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to set and meet achievable deadlines
• Willingness to embrace challenges
• A passion for ensuring the highest standards are met within a high-performance environment
• A keen idea for detail
• A team player
• Knowledge of the Football League rules and those related to the Elite Player Performance Program (EPPP)
• Knowledge of data storage platforms such as the Performance Management Application (PMA) and others related to Academy matters
• Understanding of IT software such as WORD, EXCEL and POWERPOINT
• Knowledge of health and safety and how to complete risk assessments
Applications close: 31 July 2021