To provide high quality maintenance on all playing surfaces and the surrounding areas. The majority of the work will take place at Barnfield Training Centre however there will also be a requirement to complete work at Turf Moor.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Day to day maintenance of all playing surfaces and surrounding areas.
• Ensuring all surfaces and surrounding areas are kept to a high standard.
• Although the majority of work will be undertaken at Barnfield Training Centre, there will also be a requirement to be of service at Turf Moor.
• To be able to work flexible and unsociable hours where the role of the job requires.
• To work towards agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Comply with all Club policies.
• Promote the Burnley FC brand and ethos in a professional, strong, and positive manner.
• Work alongside other team members to support in other areas of the organisation as and when required to promote best practice.
• To understand and implement the Club’s Safeguarding policy, procedures, and best practice guidelines in your role. To use this understanding to ensure safe working practices, appropriate reporting of concerns and contribute positively to a safe environment.
• A commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace.
• Willingness to attend training courses including Safeguarding and Equality and Diversity.
• Always demonstrate the Club’s values.
• Undertake any other duties appropriate to this role.