We have an opportunity for a highly organised individual to join our Commercial team to oversee all matchday and non-matchday client experiences across hospitality and events; you will have complete responsibility for event delivery which has to provide service excellence at every touch point.
This role will also include but not be limited to the following:
- Overall responsibility for the matchday experience of clients in hospitality at Craven Cottage & Fulham Palace
- Co-ordinate off site hospitality options for clients ensuring food and beverage provision is delivered to the highest standard
- Co-ordinate all non-matchday meetings, conferences and special events ensuring that all clients’ needs are understood and catered for in advance of their event
- Alongside the Venue Sales Director, you will create and drive the renewal strategy across hospitality
- Support in the creation of and drive the client strategy and journey for the anticipated seat migration and sale of seats in the Riverside Stand redevelopment
- Manage & communicate sales and activity performance to the Venue Sales Director
- Continual liaising with the CRM team, to ensure CRM is used continually to manage clients and to maintain continual insight on customer behaviours
- To ensure effective cross selling across the commercial team
- To champion improvements to the customers event day experience and to their sales experience to ensure we remain at the forefront of their thoughts for some time after their event and
- Support the achievement of all sales targets for Craven Cottage as required
You will be a confident and persuasive communicator with the ability to work with several internal stakeholders as well as third party companies. Previous people management experience would be advantageous as this role will have line management responsibility; on event days you will act in a supervisory role.
You will be proactive, focussed and committed to service excellence. Previous operational experience within a venue / events background is essential.
This a part-time (24 hours) fixed term role.