Business & Commercial
Title: Corporate Partnership Gameday Ambassador
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Reports to: Partnership Marketing Manager
FLSA: Part-Time, Seasonal, Non-exempt
Position Summary: Orlando City SC (OCSC) is seeking enthusiastic and passionate individuals to collaborate with the Corporate Partnership Team to provide outstanding service at OCSC events. This position will assist with the daily corporate activities of the Club, including but not limited to, coordination of corporate events, gameday responsibilities, and a multitude of other roles. The ideal candidate should be innovative, a problem solver, adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
● Assist Partnership Marketing team with gameday assignments, including but not limited to, Fan Zone set-up/breakdown, on-site promotions and on-field presentation fulfillment, post-game in stadium activations.
● Professionally liaise between player(s) and partner during off-site player appearances and other corporate events.
● Maintain inventory and organize the Corporate Partnership storage facility.
● Assist with Club corporate events (youth camps and clinics, VIP dinners, watch parties, etc.) .
● Work with various internal and external departments to implement in-office/onsite events.
● Other duties as assigned
● Staff must be available to work part-time and roughly 80% of the MLS and NWSL home soccer schedule, as well as other corporate events during the entire year.
● Responsible, motivated, and comfortable interacting with fans, players, and vendors.
● Minimum of 3-6 months of experience with a sports team/organization or a planned aspiration to work within the sports industry.
● Strong ability to problem-solve, maintaining flexibility and willingness to participate in multiple events.
● Demonstrate excellent communication and strong customer service skills.
● Must be able to work non-traditional hours, in a non-traditional setting within a team atmosphere including nights, weekends and holidays.
● Must have a reliable form of transportation.
● Graduate or pursuing a college education in sports or related field preferred.
About Orlando City SC
Orlando City SC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015, and in 2017, moved into its privately-owned downtown soccer stadium. In 2019, Orlando City SC re-launched OCB to bridge the gap between its successful youth academy and the First Team.
In November 2015, the Club announced its intention to bring professional women’s soccer to Central Florida and launched Orlando Pride in the National Women's Soccer League (NWSL). The Pride began league play in 2016 bringing professional women’s soccer to Orlando for the first time. As part of the preeminent Orlando City Soccer Club, the Pride joined Orlando City SC of Major League Soccer and Orlando City B of USL League One. In 2017, the Pride and Orlando City SC moved its home matches into Exploria Stadium, a 25,500-seat soccer-specific stadium located in the heart of downtown Orlando.
With a footprint across the Central Florida region and a roster composed of renowned international talent that includes Champions League winners, Women’s World Cup champions, Olympic gold medalists and some of the best global talent in all of soccer, Orlando City SC and Orlando Pride boasts global relevance through its assemblage of world-class athletes and innovative business operations.
Orlando City SC is committed to setting the global standard for professional soccer teams and is guided by the following principles:
TO BRING OUR COMMUNITY TOGETHER, CREATE LASTING MEMORIES, AND FUEL PASSION FOR SOCCER.
BE THE ENVY OF OUR LEAGUE THROUGH PERFORMANCE, RELEVANCY, AND ENTERPRISE VALUE.
ENTERTAIN, UNIFY, AND INSPIRE OUR COMMUNITY THROUGH PASSIONATE SOCCER & SERVICE.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.