About the role:
We are looking for a tech savvy person with an eye for detail who can help us grow our charity’s reach and profile. You will champion the impactful work we do sharing it online and offline to outline the impact we make.
This role is vital in helping us to increase the number of people who access our programmes, as well as helping us to attract and maintain partners, funders and people to fundraise for us. You’ll love social media and be creative to help us share our stories to a variety of audiences including club fans and the wider community. This role involves working in a football environment. As such, some evening and weekend work will be required. This is a unique opportunity provided by a supportive organisation where you can build a strong foundation in marketing & communications.
1. Raise the profile of the community trust.
2. Collect and share case studies to showcase our impact in the local community
3. Provide marketing support to project officers on a day-to-day basis
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Social media – developing content, artwork and posting news items on NTFC CT social media channels.
• Coordinating and implementing a content calendar to ensure regular engagement across all NTFC CT social media channels.
• Maintain the NTFC CT website ensuring it is kept up to date.
• Work with a social monitoring tool to gain customer insights, target influencers and report on a number of social metrics. Producing monthly reports on the performance of websites and social media, using the associated data insights to identify areas for improvement.
Collateral / Branding
• Marketing collateral – developing, producing and collating artwork, images, flyers and content as required. Working alongside the club marketing team where club branding is also being used.
• Implementing NTFC/NTFC CT brand guidelines and ensuring all departments adhere to these.
• Work with the CEO to develop and maintain a brand identity.
• Liaising with external partners and funders such as the Premier League to ensure content meets external brand guidelines where required.
• Working with department leads to identify collateral requirements to maximise promotional opportunities.
• External company newsletter – creation, collation of content and distribution to share stories of our work and promote new programmes. This will be shared with stakeholders, trustees and donors.
• Press releases – collate and create content for notable activity within the organisation, sharing with club and local media agencies.
• Internal comms to share news, information and impact with all staff and volunteers on a regular basis.
• Creation of case studies – video and written to raise awareness of the impact the projects NTFC CT has.
• To work closely with the football club and department leads to manage and cover player visits in community settings.
• Provide content for Community Trust page in the NTFC match day programme across the season.
• Compiling and maintaining links to local and national press/publications to further the reach of the Community Trust.
• Work with the department leads to create end of year impact reports for all individual departments to be shared with schools, donors and other funding partners.
• Developing and maintaining a database of contacts to share information on projects and programmes.
• Work with the CEO to develop and maintain a communications strategy
• Prepare and lead a calendar of match day events each season linking to project themes and national campaigns. These include annual days for Kick It Out, Level Playing Field, EFL Day of Action and Community Day.
• To lead on any specific campaigns linked to the work we do as outlined by the EFL Trust or partners during the season.
• Upholding and delivering to the purpose, values and mission of NTFC Community Trust
• To be the designated lead for the PFA, working with the club to report back on player engagement in community activities each season.
• To be the designated lead for GDPR for the organisation. Ensuring all content used adheres to NTFC CT GDPR policy.
• Attend promotional events to raise the profile and awareness of NTFC CT and its programmes. This may include evenings and weekends.
• Completing all other tasks as requested by NTFC’s Senior Management Team.
• Be a champion of digital marketing best practice, staying up to date with latest trends and developments, and disseminating to the wider marketing team.
Closing date for applications is 9.00am on Wednesday 30th June 2021.