Are you an experienced ticket office/box office receptionist or similar? Have you worked within a football, sporting or educational establishment, or within an industry that has given you exposure to/experience in safeguarding?
If you can answer yes to these questions, then Portsmouth Football Club may have a great opportunity for you!
We are currently looking to hire a temporary experienced ticket office operator to work within our ticket office based at Fratton Park in Portsmouth.
You will work in a fast-paced, dynamic and exciting professional sporting environment, managing multiple priorities and responsibilities.
This will require you to have meticulous attention to detail, high level organisational skills, the ability to adapt fluidly to changing priorities and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels with ease.
- GCSEs: Grade C or above (or equivalent) in Maths & English – Essential
Skills/competencies (all essential) required
- Excellent communication skills using the telephone
- Intermediate/advanced Excel/Word
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written
- Great personality
- High Standard of customer service skills
- Knowledge of existing ticketing software