MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (Play Your Part):
- Deal with all maintenance enquiries via email, telephone or verbal.
- Raise and close technical requests using FSI Concept System.
- Prioritising of maintenance call queue via FSI Concept system.
- Work closely with onsite maintenance team and outside contractors to resolve specialist jobs.
- Producing Daily & Weekly Engineers Performance Reports via FSI Concept system
- Raising of Purchase Orders.
- Deal with deliveries and returns of various facilities orders.
- Ordering and maintenance of stationary for the entire Facilities department.
- Arrangement & organisation of Chelsea Memorial Plaque service.
- Maintain, update and book all contractors on the Contractor Management System.
- Provide cover for PA if and when necessary.
- General administrative duties.
- Book and arrange all Car Valeting.
MEASURES OF PERFORMANCE (Here to Win):
- All fault calls logged and completed within SLA's.
- Ensure that all maintenance queries are dealt with efficiently and effectively within the selected period, using our FSI call logging system.
- Concept Evolution is kept up to date.
- Contractor Equipment parts ordered and PO's are up to date.
- Ensure the stadium is kept to the standard that is expected by assisting callers with facility requests and follow-up jobs until completion.
- Can work under pressure, keeping to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in use of FSI Concept Call Logging System.
- Good understanding of Excel, Word and data entry software.
- Good communication skills with all levels of staff and be able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently, prioritising a varied workload in a face paced environment.
- Excellent customer service awareness and background.
- Can work home Match Days (weekends and evening matches when necessary).
- Background in working on a large site or complex.
- Great problem solving background, helping with efficiency and enthusiasm.
The Employee must at all times carry out his/her responsibilities with due regard to Chelsea Football Club policies and procedures in particular Health & Safety, Financial Authorisation, Confidentiality and with regard to the Data Protection Act. The Employee must act to protect all young people and vulnerable adults that are in their care or attending the Company's premises. The Employee must report any misconduct or suspected misconduct to the Safeguarding Lead.
Chelsea Football Club and the Foundation is fully committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all children, young people and adults at risk (vulnerable groups) that are in our care or attending our premises. As a consequence, Chelsea FC may require any successful applicants to complete a DBS Check prior to working at our premises. Successful applicants may also be required to undergo other child protection screening appropriate to the post applied for.
The Employee must ensure a positive commitment towards equality and diversity by treating others fairly and not committing any form of direct or indirect discrimination, victimisation or harassment of any description and to promote positive working relations amongst Employees and customers.
The above Job Description is not intended to be exhaustive, the duties and responsibilities may therefore vary over time according to the changing needs of the Club.