Your work tasks
· Lead the club's development work on the girls' side
· Mainly responsible for the club's strategy and planning related to player development girls.
· Professional responsible and coaching supervisor for coaches in the development department on the girls' side.
· Responsibility for recruiting coaches for the development department.
· Responsible for the club's internship and recruitment strategy. This includes having a good overview of the player market in your own region and implementing, following up and further developing the club's recruitment strategy and having overall responsibility for the club's internship plans.
· Close cooperation with neighboring clubs, district and national teams. The development manager shall - together with KA in the circuit - be responsible for creating permanent and good meeting arenas between the club's development department and the relevant circuit to optimize and coordinate the talent work.
· Responsibility for the club's academy for girls and development measures towards the neighboring clubs.
· Administrative tasks
· Minimum UEFA B-License or similar
· Pedagogical education or equivalent experience
· Coaching experience from relevant age groups (12-19 years)
· Knowledge of how player development is conducted in good development environments nationally and internationally
· Be a unifying leader with a set of values that matches the club's own values
· Proficient in communication both verbally and in writing in Norwegian and English
· Good collaboration skills and great work capacity
· Responsible and ability to work independently
· Social and comfortable with conducting meetings for smaller and larger gatherings
· Structured and tidy
What can we offer / conditions
· The position is 100% committed. The development manager must expect a number of travel activities in the evening and on weekends throughout the year.
Exciting and varied work tasks
· Opportunity for personal development and further education within NFF's leader and coaching program
· Flexible working hours
Salary, pension terms and accession by agreement.
Hønefoss Ballklubb (HBK) is the region's leading club in Norwegian top football for women. In the work of strengthening the development work in the club, we now want to hire a development manager in a 100% position to lead the development work for girls' football in the club. We have an A-team that has climbed from 4th division to 1st division in 4 years and the club has an ambition to develop girls in Ringerike and in our region to their own A-team.
Our teams in the junior department are both boys 'teams and girls' teams in the age group 6-19 years. The A-team ladies play in the 1st division and the A-team for men in the 3rd division / Norsk Tipping Ligaen.
HBK aims to establish itself in Norwegian top football, both for women and men. HBK will be the natural choice for young dedicated and talented boys and girls, from 15 years and up throughout the region, in addition to their own recruited players from children's and youth football.