Euro Pro Football are delighted to announce that we have created 4 new roles within the company.
Reporting to the Assistant Euro Pro Regional Director, you will be a highly motivated ‘team player’ with a clear passion and desire to facilitate the development of young players in accordance with the Euro Pro Football vision.
• Part of ‘The Collective Responsibility’ you will ensure that players’ attributes are assessed, nurtured and developed as part of an ongoing pathway to reach their full potential.
• As an excellent ‘purpose driven’ communicator (written and verbal) you will be methodical and professional portraying both yourself and Euro Pro Football Ltd as highly professional and service centric.
• Sports Science background.
• With the ability to define areas of improvement and make clear any structured decisions, you will communicate with players and parents with compassion and sincerity ensuring that there is a positive value outcome.
• To communicate in a way that generates excitement, enthusiasm and commitment.
• To have a thorough knowledge of all products and services associated with Euro Pro Football Ltd.
• Fully utilise the CRM /player profile system so that the data is always accurate, integrity is maintained and
that you can make best of all the information at your disposal.
• To understand and analyse both simple and complex issues and generate alternative approaches to
• Translate strategy (coaching, mentoring and assessing) into a practical action plan whilst running and
maintaining effective systems and processes
• To prepare for and meet with Line Managers and Directors as and when required
• To be tidy in appearance, wearing suitable/company attire for sessions and meetings
• Innovative work will be strongly encouraged to enhance existing skills and improve status.
Key Features and Requirements:
Please attached a short covering letter and an up to date Football CV.
Due to the expected high demand in applications the company will be unable to respond to those applicants who have not been shortlisted for interview.
Euro Pro Football are to be recognized and respected as the European Leader in trialling children and youth players between the ages of 8 -18 years (16 – 18 age group via video link to European Clubs) ensuring that all attendees who showcase talent have a structured appraisal/development path to improve and develop before re-attending (if unsuccessful on initial trial) via our School of Excellence and Mentoring Programmes
Euro Pro are determined in improving the individual, taking them to new levels of ability and increasing their chances of having a career within football.